Wednesday, November 24, 2010

**GOOGLE SUCKS--Don't use Them- Use Bing!!



My Ad-Sense appeal has been denied, again, no reasoning!! Terrible company, really. I could not be more annoyed. Oh well, here's some other reasons to hate them!! Check out these links guys!!


Why Not to Like Google Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

And there's many more if you use any other search engine and look up Google Sucks!! ( Or you can ever put it in Google, in fact, although I don't recommend it, they could hunt you down with all the info they have on you )

I could not be more angry. Thanks, you guys, for all the fun I've had here. I have decided to leave because I am not going to give them my thoughts and writing for free just so they can use me for (literally) evil plots.

Goodbye.

15 comments:

  1. I still love em. used them to much to switch. Really sorry to hear about the adsense

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then try a free blog, I would rather you go to a dif site then not post anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a shame, it seems to be happening to everyone

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep following my blog or I'll report you to google, and they WILL hunt you down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really don't think google sucks... Bing really sucks yeah...!
    You have been banned, that's bad but don't say shit about google ! Google is great and reward good people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes. google is amazing there is nothing better than google.

    Countries shouldn´t teach kids stuff on school, they should make them write "google is our god"

    (actually, i kind of agree wit:magnumcocking: I MEAN IT´S THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD HEHE

    ReplyDelete
  7. that sucks; what was the ban for;

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do i really have to comment to this? :x

    ReplyDelete
  9. i don't like bing at all!!! it's really sucks

    ReplyDelete
  10. well i guess they don't want to give away money :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. :/ I like google, you know that's a google buy blogger ? :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like google my android fone is pretty snazzy

    ReplyDelete